Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 5: Fowl and Tomatoes

Fowl: Chicken and/or turkey, 6 tomatoes

Another version of this diet says you can eat lean beef today, instead.


Yay! When I woke up I got to eat some MEAT! I didn't eat very much, just a little bit was satisfying, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I chose an all natural rotisserie chicken for today and tomorrow, and 6 ripe, organic tomatoes.

I ate the tomatoes like apples, spaced throughout the day. I made sure to drink lots and lots of water. I had servings of chicken at lunch and dinner.

Today was a good day! Easier and easier!

Oh, and I lost another 2 pounds. Remarkable. I'm very curious as to what the scale will say tomorrow.

Notes:
I think the combination of white and dark meat, right off the bone, tastes wonderful after 4 days of no meat, and was much more appealing to me than cooking up plain chicken breasts. The fresh tomatoes were good! I decided earlier to keep tomatoes out of my diet until today, since I would be eating so many (I actually only made it to 5).

No comments:

Post a Comment