Friday, April 23, 2010

My Favorite Brother-in-Law?


This past January, I received an unexpected gift. A little (baby) bag including a card:


"Rachel, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated you choosing me to be your favorite brother-in-law. Here are a few tokens to show my appreciation.... Andrew"


The bag contained an assortment of very useful items such as batteries, nuts, chocolate...a good beginning, I'd say. Now if I'm counting correctly, I have, what, six brothers-in-law? Any one else want to be favorite? I didn't know I had a favorite but hey, bring on the competition! I wonder if this has anything to do with homemade cookies. Surely not....I'm sure my brothers-in-law would love me even if I NEVER made them any cookies!
Right?
Right Andy?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment