Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer

The last several weeks have been a whirlwind-an enjoyable one, yes, but a whirlwind nonetheless.
Three of my sisters each spent a week with me! You'll probably hear more about that in a future blog.
This week the kids and I are taking a break. Besides a play-date at the park with some of their cousins, absolutely nothing is on the schedule. I know, shocking! We've been doing a little of the three R's, reading, working in the yard, watching "Horton Hears a Who" and "Planet Earth" DVDs and eating peanut butter apple tortillas. I haven't been calling anyone (but don't worry, I'm always happy to answer the phone and talk to my friends!), but I have been reading a hugely long and interesting book and moping around in knit pants (not quite sweat pants-still refuse to wear those). At the end of next week, the whirlwind starts again! My family will be coming down from their home in Indy for numerous events. All of us are really looking forward to that visit.

Meanwhile, I thought I would drop back in here to blog a little and catch up on friend's blogs which I have neglected lately. I hope you are all doing well and having a fabulous summer!

Tootles,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment