Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bento Lunches

I've enjoyed experimenting with preparing bento box lunches for the kids. It's a great way to use up odds n' ends plus watch portion control. :)

Occasionally, as a special treat, I will add some all-fruit juice, a bag of chips, or a homemade cookie.

PB&J croissant bento with dried fruit & nuts, hard boiled egg, strawberry
Variety bento with applesauce, strawberry, blackberries, spinach salad, beef stick, cheese, oreo
Smoked salmon bento with cheese, crackers, carrot sticks, pistachios
BBQ chicken bento with carrots, strawberries, licorice
Pepperoni pasta bento with kiwis, applesauce, fruit snack
Homemade whole-wheat roll bento with trail mix, peanut butter celery, strawberry



2 comments:

  1. I love these! Oh my word. . . loving your blog!! I haven't been here for awhile and I am loving all the stuff you have up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lazy blogger, Hayley, but I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. :)

    ReplyDelete