Thursday, March 10, 2011

Notables

My friend Candace linked to this image on Facebook and I've thought about it often. When I was caring for my Grandma on a weekly basis, she often referred to other people her own age as being "old", while perceiving herself as more youthful. Sometimes I gazed at her and wondered if I was looking into my own future mirror, but perhaps she was looking at me and seeing herself.

A thoughtful little post about Food & Books.

My current favorite mascara.

Adorable footwear.

A movie that I look forward to watching with Tom. (Check here for an interesting review.)

I will soon be seeing THIS!

2 comments:

  1. You're going to Paris? How cool! I've never been there before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the last week of March my sister Mara and I are going with my Mom. We're very excited!

    ReplyDelete