Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My life lately...

You may have noticed that I haven't really blogged much about my Europe trip.


There are a couple reasons for that. Let me explain. Never mind-let me condense:


Still don't have all the pictures (long story, but I will get them soon) and


I've been busy. So, so busy!


Case in point: during one week recently I had company over on Monday, then spent Tuesday through Friday in the hospital with my Grandma. She's fine now, back at home, but boy was that a long week!


So, I do look forward to blogging more about my travels but they will probably be inconsistent, out of order, and randomly spring up here and there between other posts.


Meanwhile, my life has been revolving around the kid's school, trying to spring clean (that always takes about 6 months and then it's time to do the fall cleaning), checking in on my Grandparents, numerous family festivities including baby showers and birthdays, and so on.


I am really loving this beautiful spring weather. Some days it feels like summer is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment