Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our 10th Anniversary


Tommy shocked me completely when he purchased this red dress (the first article of clothing he's picked out and bought for me, EVER!).
This is how I wore it during our special anniversary dinner last Friday evening:


The kids had a great time taking pictures of us! Most of them turned out blurry, but since my own pictures aren't much better I didn't mind.


At the restaurant, which was decked out in holiday shimmer and shine, a friend who works there took this picture. We had a lovely evening reminiscing about the last 10 years and are truly happy to share our lives together...here's to the next 50!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! You two make such a great couple... human enough that we can believe marriage is all too real, but sweet enough that we can believe that marriage is very good! :)

    ReplyDelete