Saturday, April 25, 2009

Early Morning Breakfast



I thought I should blog about this breakfast since it is such a rarity.

I've been waking up at about 4am periodically. (So much on my mind lately!)

Now, usually I prefer to sleep in to at least 7am. 7:30 is even nicer. 8:00 is pure perfection. (I heard you gasp!) I am not a morning person. Come to think of it, I'm not a night person either. I'm a Sleep person. If you want to get up early, great. Go for it. I'm proud of you. I also don't feel remotely inclined to do so myself. I know what They say about how much you can get done in the early morning hours, how a truly diligent and motivated person rises early, etc. etc. etc. I used to feel a little guilty about my sleeping patterns. Baby number 1, 2, and 3 fixed that! I'm all about a healthy amount of sleep and rest.

Ok, this wasn't supposed to be a sleep post.

It's a tator-tot, biscuit, sauteed peppers, onions, and bacon post.

Yesterday morning, I decided I might as well stun Tom with a hot breakfast! He was stunned all right.

Miracles do happen... I saw a sunrise, showered and dressed before the kids woke up, and made and ate breakfast with Tom in one morning.

Time for a nap!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm with you on the sleeping issue. :) As you know. :P

    ReplyDelete