Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Mother Letter Project

I heard about this special project from several of my favorite blogs, and I couldn't resist getting involved. It's just the sweetest thing EVER!

A loving husband is on a mission to create the absolutely best Christmas gift for his wife-a compilation of letters from Mothers, to Mothers. You can read all about it here. Yes, I've contributed my simple, short little letter. It's about something I've been meditating on lately-taking my life one moment at a time and asking God to give me the grace and wisdom I need for Now.

I can't wait to read the other, "Dear Mother" letters. In fact, I've restrained from reading any that were posted on the website. I'm going to wait for the grand finished project. I want to be surprised, too! I'm looking forward to learning from other moms. I have a feeling we're all a lot alike, in many ways. I'm thinking we struggle with the same things. And this seems like the perfect gift, for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment