Thursday, October 23, 2008

Book Found: A Year of Mornings

Last evening, while waiting for Hosanna and Caleb to finish their "Bible-In-Me" class, I stumbled across some good friends at Panera. Over a hot coffee and shortbread cookie (the latter of which I shared with Drew), Candace and I discussed some Favorite Things. She told me about this book, and of course I had to look it up as soon as I got home. And since I'm such a sucker for books, I'm ordering a copy today from Amazon. The authors have a new website now- A Year of Evenings. Two friends, living on opposite coasts, share one photo each day- the first year being mornings, which developed into the book, and now evenings-without consulting the other. The results are remarkable-and beautiful. I'll be following their new blog while I look forward to the book's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment