Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Recovering

It's wiped me out, this virus, for over a week. I'm glad to be feeling better today! It's 70 degree weather & I've got the windows open...the breeze feels so good. Earlier when I was outside with Drew, I reached for the door handle to come back in and got stung by a unknown assailant. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something black fly away. Maybe it was a wasp. Whatever it was, that sting sure hurt! First I put a baking soda paste on it. Then when my finger swelled to twice it's size and the paste broke off, I rubbed an herbal ointment on. It seems to be helping. Well, hopefully that's my first and last sting of the year!
Hosanna and Caleb are at their Grandma's house, playing outside with their cousins. It's too beautiful a day to be stuck indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment