Sunday, January 13, 2008

Drew's Birthday

One year today! Wow! Drew is sitting on my lap right now, sleepy-eyed and pinching my arm as he usually does when it's naptime. A few days ago I bought a toddler car, which he loves to sit on and squeal at the bright buttons and lights. I think Hosanna and Caleb like it as much as he does. Hosanna insists that Drew likes to be pushed around in it (he doesn't know how to propel himself yet). Several times I have caught her zooming him around at breakneck speed.

"Now, Hosanna, that's too fast. I told you to just let him sit or push him slowly."

"But he likes it, mom!!!"

Can't imagine life without Drew. He's a great baby! The other day Caleb told me, "I'm so glad God sent him to us, mom. I love him so much I just don't know what to do."

Yeah, that about sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment